Volunteer Schedule, Click Here
All families are required to fulfill a volunteer obligation in the Howell South Little League snack stand. The service required is on a per family basis regardless of how many participants are registered. The volunteer service can only be performed by a member of the family that is over the age of 18.
Upon completion of the registration process, you must sign up for a volunteer date online by clicking on the VolunteerSpot button provided below.
In the event of a rainout, or some other cancellation, it is the family’s responsibility to reschedule the volunteer time by contacting the league. Any family that does not meet their full obligation by the conclusion of the season will have their work bond check cashed.
If you would like to waive your volunteer obligation, and you did not add the waiver fee to your payment at registration, please mail a check in the amount of $60 (for the spring season) or $40 (for the fall season), to:
Howell South Little League
PO Box 754
Farmingdale, NJ 07727
This check should be dated for today and will be cashed immediately upon receipt.
- If your assigned snack stand date was rained out, you are responsible for re-scheduling your date. Please contact us at info@HowellSouthLL.com to re-schedule your volunteer date.
- If you have not signed up for a date please send an email to info@HowellSouthLL.com (limited dates available)
- Please note that if you do not show up for your Volunteer Day at the Snack Stand then your Volunteer Fee will be forfeited. It is the Volunteers responsibility to ensure that your shift in the Snack Stand is covered.
- For Information on the Snack Stand schedule, please e-mail us at info@HowellSouthLL.com
- All volunteers need to be 18 years of age or older. No children are allowed in the snack stand at any time